3. Hole punch
4. Twine, ribbon, string - Anything you like to string your banner
5. Tape - If you are going to attach letters to your banner like I did for my "family banner"
6. Stencil - I printed mine out from google
7. Pencil - To trace your stencil onto your scrapbook paper
8. Paper cutter - If you have one it helps to keep things straight but you can use scissors too
I'm linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday with Rachel b/c I LOVE crafty/DIY projects. Sorry I've been MIA from the link-up for a few weeks! I'm back!! :)