|Taken in Cinque Terre|
Life has given me a lot of lemons in 2014. . . enough to make a few gallons of lemonade. I like lemonade and all but I'm ready for some better luck.
- Today on my way to work I hit a pot hole on the highway (same one I hit yesterday) and got a flat tire. A total blow out. On a car/tire that is only 9 months old. Bummer. Not a great start to my day. But thanks to AAA, a wonderful co-worker who picked me up and $250 bucks I now have a brand new tire and clean oil. Joy!
- I won't go on and on about all the crappy things that have happened in 2014 b/c that would just be whiney and depressing. But let's just say I've had enough.
- Of course the highlight of my year has been my amazing, outstanding and incredible vacation to Italy. I took about 600 photos so I'm still organizing and editing them but I'll be sharing plenty of them soon enough.
- I'll also be blogging about my trip to Michigan for my grandfather's services. Right now I just don't really feel like blogging. Blame it on jet lag or wanting to still be on vacation or just laziness. I just can't motivate to write a "real" post at the moment. I do have a 3 day weekend coming up with a long to-do list and much of it has to do with blogging.
- Sorry I've been a bad commenter lately. I have been reading your blogs! I promise. I just do it on the run from my phone and since have a crappy iPhone 4 it doesn't let me comment. I promise I'll be better soon.