The other day I received a blog award which required me to tell 5 facts about myself and only one could be completely true. Did you guess the correct one?
1. During college I studied abroad for a semester in London. Our flats were in "Little Venice" which is located just blocks from the area where Madonna owned a flat and one afternoon while out on the walk I ran into her and had the chance to chat with her for a few minutes. FALSE! All of this is true except for the part where I had a chat with Madonna. She did live nearby and we always hoped we would run into her but never did!
2. After college I moved to California to work as an Americorps VISTA with Habitat for Humanity. While there I had the opportunity to build a house with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman. TRUE! The build was called "Hollywood for Habitat" and we built 20 houses in a week along with many celebrities. It was a lot of fun.
3. I have been on crutches six times in my life for breaks and/or surgeries but I do not consider myself a clutz! FALSE! I have broken my leg and/or torn ligaments 3 times but only needed to be on crutches 2 of those times b/c the first break happen when I was only 3 years old! I've had surgery on each foot and had to use crutches then. So that totals 4 times. I might have had to use them one other time for a sprain but can't remember for sure!
4. I went to Boston College Graduate School of Social Work and graduated 2nd in my class. FALSE! I wish this were true. I did go to BC for grad school but I'm not that smart. Haha!
5. I am a medical social worker at a hospital that is the "Official Healthcare Partner for the Boston Bruins" and therefore see Bruins players as patients often. FALSE! I do work as a medical social worker for the hospital that is the official healthcare partner but I have yet to see a Bruins player as a patient. A few of them have visited and signed autographs!
Did you guess right? Hope you enjoyed!