Katie from Words by Katie awarded me with the "Memetastic Award" the other day. Thanks Katie!
It's pretty cool because the "rules" are unique. Since I have now accepted this award, I have to list five things about myself. However, only one of these facts will be true! The other four have a bit of truth in them, but are ultimately incorrect. Think you can guess which one is real? :)
1. During college I studied abroad for a semester in London. Our flats were in "Little Venice" which is located just blocks from the area where Madonna owned a flat and one afternoon while out on the walk I ran into her and had the chance to chat with her for a few minutes.
2. After college I moved to California to work as an Americorps VISTA with Habitat for Humanity. While there I had the opportunity to build a house with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman.
3. I have been on crutches six times in my life for breaks and/or surgeries but I do not consider myself a clutz!
4. I went to Boston College Graduate School of Social Work and graduated 2nd in my class.
5. I am a medical social worker at a hospital that is the "Official Healthcare Partner for the Boston Bruins" and therefore see Bruins players as patients often.
Now I have to give this award to 5 blogs:
Jamie at Inspired Mess
Nat at London Calling
Jenn at Losing It
Lauren at The Elephant's Trunk
Kym at Travel Babbles: Living The (Hockey) Life